Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The red pill or the blue pill? The problem is choice.

With the midterm elections coming up and I finally coming of age to have my say... wait I do believe voting is a minority right. right? so racist! Some say that ski club is coming up which has rapidly consumed my everythought but do not get it confused with cancer-causing agents such as watching me at the Y. for human bio students thats YMCA____ botany- young mans christian assiocation. but going any further might cause u to hyper-venilate destroying brain cells and giving you the big C again which a recent study printed in the Eagleview proved that... cancer is in the water...atheists r likely 2 die young... sumthing of that effect. blogging is not my forte but what i saw today deserved mention, while at the y trying not to look redick lifting surounded by pro bod buildrs on all sides I spotted 4, again 4 ppl with red hair i was frightened a bit because as evryone knows these people are of irish decent the same decent as fortold of the antichrist. I was also caught off guard by this because i had been informed that there could not be more than 18 redheds at my school. So I split out of there after 7 but before 10. Savor that one! cause my bowling cracks are done until certain people push the envo and go to try outs for a free game. this just needs to end but as i said im am not the greatest at this, so i will keep it going just to say that i could and that im insecure about the fact that i dont kno what to think about the movie The Inside Man. However, my mother is going crazy about some fotos she found, of years in my life i had so gladly forgotten but the copies have been made and im sure that theyll be formatted into your annual christmas card. after this I will have to go into hiding in plain view and I will be forced to go to Kent State after being turned down by every other U for sending a Christmas Gram inplace of an application.

Pat Welsh we need your van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home